My AI Prompts of 2024

 I usually make a video where i showcase ai tools but they have not been doing so well lately. my best video is a video made entirely by ai that speaks about ai. it even has ai generated voices and stock footage it picks from. i want to become a wildly famous influencer. logan paul and the like have some questionable pasts but there is no doubting their fame and publicity. what can i do in a manner that is ethical to make my youtube channel blow up just the same? i want to become as famous as mr beast. he is closely valued near a billion dollars for his youtube channel. so my plan is to review ai tools or maybe have another conversation with the ai chat bot chat gpt on my phone again for another video about how to form good habits and how not to waste your weekend, while still feeling like you got the break and are refreshed. I want to talk about how craving the break is actually a bad thing and that you turn yourself in to an "animal" on the grind as some people say, only to revert back to your old ways back on the weekend. If anything you should internally realize in your mind that the weekends are an opportunity for you to turn up the volume, especially if you work a normal 9-5 during the week and are trying to escape the "rat race"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success

Deepfake Tech: The Shocking Reality of AI in 2024

Off This Planet