An Insight for this Day

11/14/23 @0753

 It's been a second. Through turmoil, set back, and lethargy... but we're here. Finally. We made it. We are finally profitable from the online store we made. I cannot explain the level of euphoria I am experiencing. The sunlight is gently cascading in through the window into the room around me and I am listening to motivational lofi music. I can finally say that I broke free. It is true what they say, you do have to put in the work. It is going to take time. The trick is though how much work you put into it. For me it took about three months to get to this point, but the kicker is that I was working 16 hours a day on it. Whereas the average individual might only be able to get 3-4 hours of their time on it. I was at it day and night. late nights, sacrificing. I decided to sacrifice sleep. I became obsessed. I wanted it so badly. I lit a fire inside of myself and decided that I was going to deliver value to this world if it killed me. It was entirely worth it. It was so worth just pressing through it. it defined me in a positive way. It was completely unexpected. I pushed through it and somewhere along the line things just got intense. I wanted to succeed way more than ever. It was almost a competition with the person who I was yesterday. It defines you if you back off. You have to go the mirror, look into it, and say "look at me, you can do this." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success

Deepfake Tech: The Shocking Reality of AI in 2024

Off This Planet