100 Task Challenge!

 I started around 8:30 pm and it is now 11:53 pm. The challenge is this, do 100 tasks because I have not been being as productive as I could be for the past few days. Therefore, on this Veteran's Day weekend I will stay up and seriously grind out some tasks to get caught back up! I estimate I will be staying up until around 3 in the morning. From there I will sleep until 12 the next day. Wake-up, have an off schedule meal and then head right back in to the grind. The thing about it is that I have to complete all 100 tasks before resting. Whether that be cleaning emails, making viral content, or knocking out web-development. So far I am at 62. I cannot wait until 100. I am tired haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success

Deepfake Tech: The Shocking Reality of AI in 2024

Off This Planet